Trade Paperback and Kindle
|URBAN SHAMAN, by Serge Kahili King, Ph.D.
A handbook for personal and planetary transformation. Includes a history of Hawaiian shamanism, a detailed discussion of the seven principles of Huna, and an abundance of shamanic healing techniques for use in the urban environment. You will learn how to
- interpret and change your dreams
- heal yourself, your relationships, and the environment
- cast the shaman stones to know the unknown
- design and perform powerful rituals
- shapechange for healing and adventure
- make vision quests to other realities without leaving town
"This beautiful, useful book reveals profound teachings about
our relationship with the natural world and the universe. I was inspired
by these wisdom principles that can illuminate our path through life."
- Dan Millman
"A very good book for people seeking deeper knowledge of the
shamanic wisdom of today and how to apply it to their everyday lives."
- Sun Bear
"Dr. King's traditional Hawaiian approach to healing and his
blessing rituals are especially respectful and worthy of our full attention."
- Louise Hay